Warehouse Assistant Manager
Would you like to work in a company that participates in many exciting events throughout the year and promises a stable and rewarding career?
If yes, then read on…
We are Australia’s leading staging specialists in high-quality portable staging & set construction in various venues across Sydney, and occasionally regionally or interstate, we are located in Botany, NSW. Our business is expanding and to meet demand we now require a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our thriving team.
This varied role requires the applicant to have 2 years’ experience in the events industry or similar.
What we’re looking for:
- Provide excellent customer service and be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner
- Possess a positive, motivated and outgoing attitude
- Sound knowledge of current WHS policies
- Sound knowledge on using RentalPoint software
- Be Punctual and reliable
- Be flexible with hours
- Able to manage a number of staff members at any given time with a professional manner
- Reasonable computer literacy
- Ability to coordinate tasks and perform jobs in an efficient manner
- Ability to deal with competing priorities
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be able to work well autonomously and when under supervision.
- Hold a current manual driver’s license
- MR (Medium Rigid) truck license preferable
- Forklift license
- First Aid Certificate would be an advantage.
- Any set building or construction experience is a plus
- Maintaining all rental equipment to a high standard.
- Proficient in picking, packing and moving equipment safely
- Liaising with internal departments and customers regarding deliveries, discrepancies and shortages.
- Maintaining the warehouse and all tools and machinery in a clean & tidy manner.
- Working with our carpentry/manufacturing departments from time-to-time to help complete custom builds.
- Deliver, Install and Dismantle, Collect equipment for events
- Safely loading and unloading vehicles.
Ideally you will have industry experience or similar. You will possess reasonable computer literacy and be a team player. If you can demonstrate that you have exceptional customer service, have the ability to work and contribute to a growing business as well as being an organised and timely person then you will be well in front of the rest. This is a full-time long-term position. Competitive wage + super + bonus + overtime.
If you would like to know more about our company and products go to www.megadeckstaging.com