Stage Technician with Carpentry Skills
Megadeck Australia Pty Ltd
Would you like to work in a company that encourages you to create a diverse range of custom builds and promises a stable and rewarding career?
If yes, then read on…
Our mission is to deliver excellence through superior quality products and remarkable customer service. We are Australia’s leading staging specialists in high-quality portable staging & set construction in various venues across Sydney and occasionally regionally or interstate, we are located in Botany, NSW. Our business is expanding and to meet demand we now require a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our thriving team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Construct staging sets and finishes using a variety of materials and tools.
- Lead teams on-site for the efficient running of a crew and production of a high-quality finish to each job.
- Maintaining all stage equipment to a high standard.
- Undertake quality checks on stage equipment and custom made set/stage elements.
- Liaising with internal departments and customers.
- Maintaining the warehouse, all tools and machinery in a clean & tidy manner.
- Operate to and within the companies WH&S requirements.
To be successful, you will:
- Be Punctual and reliable.
- Be able to accurately follow procedures & instructions.
- Skills/experience in carpentry would be preferred
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have high attention to detail and high-quality finishes.
- Have the ability to coordinate tasks and perform jobs in an efficient manner.
- Possess a positive, motivated attitude.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner.
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be flexible and able to work autonomously.
Megadeck requires you to hold a current driver’s license, possess reasonable computer literacy and be a team player. If you can demonstrate that you have exceptional customer service, can deliver high quality finishes, have the ability to work and contribute to a growing business as well as being an organised and timely person then you will be well in front of the rest. This is a full-time long-term position. Competitive wage + super + bonus + overtime.
If this sounds like you, then please send your resume to Jobs@megadeck.com If you would like to know more about our company and products go to www.megadeckstaging.com