Leaders in high-quality staging for hire and purchase, MEGADECK are Australia’s staging specialists. Australian owned and operated, Megadeck Australia are currently seeking to employ a dedicated stage technician, preferably with industry experience. The successful candidate will be a person who wants to make an immediate contribution to the company and is seeking career progression.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Be Punctual and reliable
- Be available to work nights and weekends
- Capable of prolonged physical activity
- Be able to accurately follow procedures & instructions
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Reasonable computer literacy
- Ability to coordinate tasks and perform jobs in an efficient manner
- Proficient in picking, packing and moving equipment safely
- Ability to deal with competing priorities
- Possess a positive, motivated and outgoing attitude.
- Ability to prioritise upcoming calendar.
- Provide excellent customer service and be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner.
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be able to work well autonomously and when under supervision.
- Must hold a current driver’s license
- Forklift license and First Aid Certificate would be an advantage.
- Any set building or construction experience is a plus
- Organizing rental jobs in and out, responsible for number count when picking and packing.
- Ensuring that all barcoded equipment is scanned out before leaving the warehouse, and scanned back in at the completion of the hire. Account for all non-barcoded equipment before leaving the warehouse and when it is returned.
- Deliver, Install and Dismantle, Collect equipment for events.
- Safely loading and unloading vehicles.
- Maintaining all rental equipment to a high standard.
- Liaising with internal departments and customers regarding deliveries, discrepancies, and shortages.
- Follow WH&S standards.
- Maintaining the warehouse and all tools and machinery in a clean & tidy manner.
- Working with our carpentry/manufacturing departments from time-to-time to help complete custom builds.
This is a full-time long-term position. Competitive salary + super + bonus + overtime.
Please forward your resume with accompanying cover letter to Jobs@megadeck.com