Casual staff to assist our team of Stage Technician’s
Megadeck Australia Pty Ltd
Would you like to work in a company that encourages you to create a diverse range of custom builds and promises a stable and rewarding career?
If yes, then read on…
We are Australia’s leading staging specialists in high-quality portable staging & set construction in various venues across Sydney, and occasionally regionally or interstate, we are located in Botany, NSW. Our business is expanding and to meet demand we now require highly motivated individuals to join our thriving team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting our team leaders on-site to Assemble/dismantle stage platforms which may require using a variety of materials and tools.
- Maintaining all stage equipment to a high standard.
- Liaising with internal departments and customers.
- Maintaining the warehouse, all tools and machinery in a clean & tidy manner.
- Operate to and within the companies WH&S requirements.
To be successful, you will:
- Be Punctual, reliable and well presented.
- Physically fit
- Be able to accurately follow procedures & instructions.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Experienced and confident in using hand and power tools.
- Have high attention to detail and high-quality finishes.
- Possess a positive and motivated attitude.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner.
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be flexible and able to work autonomously.
- A valid manual car licence will be an advantage.
If you can demonstrate that you have exceptional customer service, can deliver high quality finishes, have the ability to work and contribute to a growing business as well as being an organised and timely person then you will be well in front of the rest. This is a casual position however the opportunity to progress to full time could be available for those who excel.
Casual hourly rate (min 3hr shift)
Overtime (+10hrs worked in one shift or +38hrs during a full week)
If this sounds like you, then please send your resume to Jobs@megadeck.com If you would like to know more about our company and products go to www.megadeckstaging.com