Carpentry Apprenticeship Position Available
Megadeck Australia Pty Ltd
Join a committed team leading the Australian event staging industry with innovative, premium Australian manufactured products. Megadeck is Australia’s most established staging company creating spectacular installations that inspire event goers around the nation.
An opportunity has opened up to become one of our amazing team members assisting in our carpentry, manufacturing and installation departments. You’ll be a part of designing and executing some of Australia’s most exciting theatre, music, special event sets and stage structures. Australian owned and operated we are located in Botany and are currently seeking to appoint a motivated and reliable candidate for full time employment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be willing to work a 38 hour week plus overtime as required.
- Have at least a year’s work experience or currently enrolled in carpentry apprenticeship.
- A motivated self-starter who has the drive and determination to excel.
- Hold a valid Australian Drivers License (manual license preferred).
- White Card/Construction card (preferred).
- Efficient multi-tasking skills.
- Able to follow and execute instructions.
- Have good time management attributes to deliver on demanding timelines.
- Skills in Carpentry and with high quality finishes.
- Ability to handle materials, tools and machines,
- Physically fit with no restrictions.
- Accurate and efficient in carpentry work.
- Able to work within a team.
- Passionate about working with wood and other finishes/materials.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be at the forefront of the Industry. We’re a growing team that are dedicated to excellence and delivering quality products to our clients.
This is a full-time long-term position. Competitive salary + super + bonus + overtime.
If you would like to know more about our company and products go to www.megadeckstaging.com
If this sounds like you, then please send your resume to Jobs@megadeck.com