Would you like to work in a company that encourages you to create a diverse range of custom builds and promises a stable and rewarding career?
If yes, then read on…
We are Australia’s leading staging specialists in high-quality portable staging & set construction in various venues across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and occasionally regionally or interstate. Our business is expanding, and to meet demand we now require a highly skilled and motivated Carpenter and team leader to join our thriving team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Fabricate custom staging sets and finishes using a variety of materials and tools.
- Coordinate with departments to ensure jobs are delivered to specified time frames.
- Lead teams on-site for the efficient running of a crew and production of a high quality custom finish to each job.
- Maintaining all equipment to a high standard.
- Undertake quality checks.
- Liaising with internal departments and customers.
- Maintaining the warehouse and all tools and machinery in a clean & tidy manner.
- Operate to and within the companies WHS requirements.
To be successful, you will:
- Be Punctual and reliable.
- Be able to accurately follow procedures & instructions.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have high attention to detail and high-quality finishes.
- Have the ability to coordinate tasks and perform jobs in an efficient manner.
- Possess a positive, motivated attitude.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner.
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be flexible and able to work autonomously.
Ideally you will have industry experience or be a skilled carpenter who is looking to transition from another industry. You will hold a current driver’s license, possess reasonable computer literacy and be a team player. If you can show us you have exceptional customer service, delivery of high quality finishes and the ability to work and contribute to a growing business as well as being an organised and timely person you will be well in front of the rest. This is a full-time long-term position. Competitive salary + super + bonus + overtime.
If this sounds like you, then please send your resume to Jobs@megadeck.com