- Structural 15mm timber top.
- Diameters- Range from 1m – 1.2m.
- Operating height is 350mm.
- Rotation can be set for clockwise or anticlockwise movement.
- Variable speeds are easily set with remote control.
- Equipped with a safety switch, the turntable and stage can be stopped instantly if required.
- Surfaces – include black timber top, black acrylic, white acrylic and painted finishes.
- Australian made.
The turntable is a motorised stage that is connected to mains power. It operates in a clockwise or anti-clockwise manner and has variable speed settings. The speed can be set for continued movement or increased/decreased movement whilst in operation.
The remotely operated turntable can be operated at a distance. To disguise the inner workings, black or white stage skirting can be applied to the stage for a neat and tidy finish.