Three Quarter Megadeck
THREE QUARTER DECK DETAILS
- Weight specifications:
- Alloy three quarter Megadeck with plywood or carpet top: 27kg (59lbs).
- Steel three quarter Megadeck with plywood or carpet top: 45kg (99lbs).
- 1800mmL x 1200mmW x 188mmH (metric) or 5.90ft L x 3.94ft W x 0.62ft H (imperial).
- Routed timber top edges ensure a safe and smooth finish. Precut connection points on all four sides of the Megadeck allow for modular stage configurations. Secure stage legs with star bolts make for quick and easy installations. Stage legs with black end caps for protection of flooring.
- Constructed from high-grade aluminium for a light yet strong frame.
- Structural 15mm timber top.
- Suitable working heights range from 200mm – 2400mm.
- KPA rating of 6.6 meaning each Megadeck can withstand 1800KG of disputed weight.
- Point Load of 500KG for concentrated loads.
- Australian made.
The Three Quarter Megadeck stage is just the right size to make a statement. Complete with Megadecks clear acrylic lectern, the width of the stage provides plenty of space to address a captivated audience. There is also ample room to move around the stage. A range of finishes can be applied to suit the theme of the speech and the hosting venue.
If you are looking to elevate an item to capture the attention of passers-by, the Three Quarter Megadeck stage may be just what you need. The option of an alloy or steel frame stage helps to cater for lightweight or heavy duty usage. A selection of colours, finishes and textures can be applied to the staging system to tie in with the product itself.
The standard Megadeck stage is often used to provide the bulk of the runway but a slightly narrower thrust can be achieved by using the Three Quarter Megadeck stages. These easily portable stages can be clad in a huge variety of finishes and installed in any number of locations including hotels, retail stores, marquees and studios.
The compact camera riser is often used in tight areas or in difficult situations. By using varying leg heights, the camera riser can be built over tiered seating, uneven outdoors areas and high rise locations with poor accessibility. Mobile, lightweight yet extremely versatile, the camera riser can have handrails attached for the safety of the operator.