STANDARD HANDRAIL DETAILS
- Standard handrails are required for stages 1000mm and taller.
- Handrails are easily installed and attached with custom backing plates and bolts. All standard handrails are compatible with the full range of Megadeck stages.
- Constructed from high-grade Steel for a light yet strong frame.
- Secured -With custom backing plates and bolts.
- Measures – 1200mm tall.
- Sizes range from 600mm wide through to 4800mm wide.
- Suitable working heights range from 200mm – 2400mm.
- Colour – All standard handrails are black.
- Australian made.
GENERAL PUBLIC STAGING
Although standard handrails are not mandatory for stages under 1000mm, it is often a wise decision to use handrails where the general public will be entering and exiting on stage. Some instances will only require a partial handrail to fill in a gap between a stage and section of the venue/environment which is where our range of different sized handrails come into play.
Having performers working at height and often in low light conditions, it is important to know that a safe and protective structure around the stage can be achieved with standard handrails.
STEPS & STAIRS
With a wide range of steps and access stairs available, a matching assortment of step handrails can be supplied for assisted access on stage.