- Weight specifications:
- Alloy Longdeck with plywood or carpet top: 22kg (48lbs).
- Steel Longdeck with plywood or carpet top: 36kg (79lbs).
- 2400mmL x 600mmW x 188mmH (metric) 7.87ft L x 1.96ft W x 0.62ft H (imperial).
- Constructed from high-grade aluminium for a light yet strong frame. Routed timber top edges ensure a safe and smooth finish. Precut connection points on all four sides of the Megadeck allow for modular stage configurations. Secure stage legs with star bolts make for quick and easy installations. Stage legs with black end caps for protection of flooring.
- Suitable working heights range from 200mm – 2400mm.
- KPA rating of 6.6 meaning each Megadeck can withstand 1800KG of disputed weight.
- Point Load of 500KG for concentrated loads.
The full-sized DJ table is the most common of all Megadeck DJ tables. Its generous proportions allow for 2 x CDJ’s/Turntables, 2 x Mixers and 1 x Laptop. The standard playing height of 900mm can be achieved with static stage legs or locking/rolling castors if a quick set change is required. Used nationally for touring music festivals, locally throughout venues and outdoors for open air events. A range of finishing’s can be applied to the stage for branding, illumination or to accommodate LED panels.
The longdeck is primarily used for creating a tiered set of platforms. The narrow width of the Longdeck is ideal for standing choral to achieve a full choir within a minimum amount of space. When choir members are standing it is easy to create many tiers with a small foot print in the venue. Handrails are placed along the sides and rear of the stage for added safety.
To service your guest’s needs, the Longdeck makes for a great bar. It can be set up as a standalone service station or connected to form straight, square or L-shaped bars. Internal shelves can be fitted for storage of glasses and bottles. To personalise the bar for your event, all manner of custom finishes can be applied to suit your theme and style.
Setting up portable dining tables has never been so easy. The Longdeck stage can accommodate any number of seated guests and configured in a variety of ways to enhance guest interaction and venue layout. Guests can use chairs or stools and the longdeck can be made to any suitable height. For a sleek finish, materials such as raw timber, opal acrylic and silver mirror can be applied.