The Litedeck is uniquely designed for low impact use and a practical solution for specific event needs.
Suitable for permanent or semi-permanent use. The Litedeck is fabricated in the same manner as standard Megadeck stages, but without the characteristic truss framing so as to be used for different applications.
- Weight specifications:
- Alloy Litedeck: 13kgs (28 pounds).
- Dimensions 2400mmL x 600mmW x 80mmH (metric) 7.87ftL x 1.96ftW x 0.26ftH (imperial).
- Routed timber top edges ensure a safe and smooth finish. Precut connection points on all four sides of the Megadeck allow for modular stage configurations. Secure stage legs with star bolts make for quick and easy installations. Stage legs with black end caps for protection of flooring.
- Constructed from high-grade aluminium for a light yet strong frame.
- Structural 15mm timber top.
- Suitable working heights range from 700mm – 900mm.
- Alterations -Include custom colours for specific needs such as a white bridal table.
- Australian made.
- Stage legs with black end caps for protection of flooring.
With its reduced structural frame height, the Litedeck is perfectly suited for dining table use, thusly allowing for a comfortable stage height of 700mm. This also means it has plenty of room for guests legs when seated and tucked underneath the dining table.
Following the exact same principles as the dining table application, the Litedeck when used as a bridal table can be painted white, decorated with floral and cutlery arrangements and accommodate any number of bridal party guests.
Some events will require a registration table for guests or participants to enter or receive information. The Litedeck is the perfect stage for this simple yet necessary event requirement.
For the budding DJ enthusiast who doesn’t quite need the professional Megadeck DJ riser, the Litedeck is the right option.