- Weight specifications:
- Alloy Halfdeck with carpet of plywood top: 20kg (44lbs).
- Steel Halfdeck with carpet of plywood top: 34kg (74lbs).
- 1200mm L x 1200mm W x 188mm H (metric) OR 3.94ft L x 3.94ft W x 0.62ft H (imperial).
- Routed timber top edges ensure a safe and smooth finish. Precut connection points on all four sides allow for modular stage configurations. Secure stage legs with star bolts make for quick and easy installations. Stage legs with black end caps for protection of flooring.
- Constructed from high-grade aluminium for a light yet strong frame.
- Structural 15mm timber top.
- Suitable working heights range from 200mm – 2400mm.
- KPA rating of 6.6 meaning each Megadeck can withstand 1800KG of disputed weight.
- Point Load of 500KG for concentrated loads.
- Australian made.
For any product or promotion that requires an elevated platform for patrons to get a better look, the halfdeck is ideal. The compact stage provides ample space for people to inspect any object. For high traffic areas, a set of stairs on either side provides for easy on/off accessibility. While stage handrails can also be useful in guiding people and making sure the staging system is safe.
A Halfdeck stage can be used to provide independent platforms for smart lighting and projectors. Multiple Halfdecks can be positioned around the venue to provide perfect placement for automated lights and projections cast from the back of the room. They can be set up at a considerable height to achieve maximum impact and securely braced to provide stability and withstand any movement. The height and angle of a projector tower make them useful for presentation and exhibition stage structures.
Simple winner’s podiums can be created using the Halfdeck stages at various heights. When accommodating either single, dual or triple team winners, this portable stage is just the right size. If you need to personalise the stage to match the event or team colour, Megadeck can provide an assortment of finishes as a part of your staging rentals.