CURVED LONGDECK DETAILS
- Constructed from high-grade aluminium for a light yet strong frame
- Structural 15mm timber top.
- Large curved longdeck external measurements 2500mm. Internal measurement 1885mm wide x 600mm deep x 188mm tall. Large curved longdeck requires 5 x stage legs and weighs 17KG.
- Small curved longdeck external measurements 1250mm. Internal measurement 940mm wide x 600mm deep x 188mm tall. Small curved longdeck requires 4 x stage legs and weighs 8KG.
- Weighs 36KG, a weight well within safe lifting limits.
- Suitable working heights range from 200mm – 2400mm.
- KPA rating of 6.6 meaning each Megadeck can withstand 1800KG of disputed weight.
- Point Load of 500KG for concentrated loads.
- Australian made.
CURVED DJ TABLE
When playing to a large audience, the curved DJ table can be the ideal solution for a wide performance space. The DJ can freely move from left to right so as to pan out to the crowd. Large enough to accommodate 2 x CDJ’s / turntables, 2 x Mixers and 1 x Laptop. To really bring the stage to life, theming accessories can be attached to the curved longdeck including hard fascia, LED panels and lighting equipment.
For debates and panelists, the curved longdeck is the perfect stage for accommodating hosts and guest speakers. The gentle radius allows for a number of people to be seated comfortably around the plenary desk. Often used for televised events and AGM’s, the curved longdecks can be clad in an array of finishes to match the event theme or corporate colours of the hosting company.
By using a combination of the small and large curved longdecks a 360-degree serviceable bar is achievable. Having bar staff inside the curved bar, guests can be served from all points. A small opening allows for bar staff to enter and exit, plus stock up the bar shelves with fresh glasses, ice and bottles of alcohol. The curved bar can have an assortment of finishes applied to it for an extra personalised touch to your event.