MEGADECK is Australia’s leading staging specialist and is seeking to employ an enthusiastic, positive, hard-working individual to add to our team. At the core of our business is an enduring mission to deliver a superior product and provide excellent customer service. This role is an opportunity to be a part of a special group that participates in many exciting events throughout the year, from NYE, Fashion Week, Music Festivals and TV shows to name a few. Our success and popularity has grown over the years and we would welcome any individual who feels they can contribute to our future goals.
This varied role requires the applicant to have 2 years’ experience in the events industry or similar.
What we’re looking for:
- Provide excellent customer service and be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner.
- Possess a positive, motivated and outgoing attitude.
- Be Punctual and reliable
- Be flexible with hours
- Able to manage a number of staff members at any given time with a professional manner
- Reasonable computer literacy
- Ability to coordinate tasks and perform jobs in an efficient manner
- Ability to deal with competing priorities
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be able to work well autonomously and when under supervision.
- Must hold a current driver’s license
- MR truck licence, Forklift license and First Aid Certificate would be an advantage.
- Any set building or construction experience is a plus
- Maintaining all rental equipment to a high standard.
- Proficient in picking, packing and moving equipment safely
- Liaising with internal departments and customers regarding deliveries, discrepancies and shortages.
- Maintaining the warehouse and all tools and machinery in a clean & tidy manner.
- Working with our carpentry/manufacturing departments from time-to-time to help complete custom builds.
- Deliver, Install and Dismantle, Collect equipment for events
- Safely loading and unloading vehicles.
We are always looking to develop our team’s skills and offer career progression for those enthusiastic and promising individuals. If this opportunity interests you, then please forward your resume with accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Base $50,000 – $60,000 + Superannuation + overtime