Would you like to work in a company that encourages you to create innovative staging solutions for our events and customers, work with a great group of people and promises a stable and rewarding career?
If yes, then read on…
We are Australia’s leading staging specialists in high-quality portable staging & set construction in various venues across Sydney and nationally, we are located in Botany NSW. Our business is expanding, and to meet demand we now require a highly motivated Account Manager to join our thriving team. At the core of our business is an enduring mission to deliver a superior product and provide excellent customer service. This role is an opportunity to be a part of a special group that participates in many exciting events throughout the year, from NYE, Fashion Week, Music Festivals and TV shows to name a few. Our success and popularity has grown over the years and we would welcome any individual who feels they can contribute to our future goals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, sourcing, collating information and costs associated to your hires and sales for accurate quotations. This includes taking ownership for the initial contact through to the jobs return, ensuring any and all details are accurate.
- Oversee of your projects, hire or sale to make sure what is required is completed to a high standard and on time.
- Be meticulous in planning, team leading and giving direction on-site when required during normal business hours or after-hours.
- Report to your manager with the presentation of feedback from clients, how well jobs went as well as any problems/issues that may have happened from start to finish of your bookings.
- Site inspections and meetings with customers where required for relevant upcoming jobs
- Organizing payment terms with clients e.g. getting COD payments in before goods are released
To be successful, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner.
- Possess a positive, motivated and outgoing attitude.
- Ability to build rapport with people over the phone or in meetings, and be able to extract all necessary information to complete tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills are sought to share ideas, problem solve and delegate work with colleagues.
- Well presented with a mature and professional approach to your work activities
- Be flexible and able to work autonomously.
- Operate to and within WHS requirements.
- Be Punctual and reliable.
- Be able to accurately follow procedures & instructions.
- Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) skills e.g. Vectorworks, AutoCAD, desirable, but not necessary as training can be provided.
Ideally you will have experience in a sales role with a background in the events or similar industry. You will hold a current driver’s license, possess reasonable computer literacy and be a team player. If you can show us you have exceptional customer service, delivery of high quality customer experience and the ability to work and contribute to a growing business as well as being an organised and timely person you will be well in front of the rest. This is a full-time long-term position. Competitive salary + super + bonus + overtime.
If this sounds like you, then please send your resume to email@example.com and to find our more about our company and products go to megadeckstaging.com