MEGADECK is Australia’s leading staging specialist and is seeking to employ an enthusiastic, positive, hard-working individual to add to our team. At the core of our business is an enduring mission to deliver a superior product and provide excellent customer service. This role is an opportunity to be a part of a special group that participates in many exciting events throughout the year, from NYE, Fashion Week, Music Festivals and TV shows to name a few. Our success and popularity has grown over the years and we would welcome any individual who feels they can contribute to our future goals.
This position in our Sydney office is a varied role requiring the applicant to have 2 years’ experience in the events industry or similar.
What we’re looking for:
- Provide excellent customer service and be able to communicate in a clear and courteous manner.
- Possess a positive, motivated and outgoing attitude.
- Ability to build rapport with people over the phone or in meetings, and be able to extract all necessary information to complete tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills are sought to share ideas, problem solve and delegate work with colleagues.
- Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) skills g. Vectorworks, AutoCAD (desirable, but not necessary as training can be provided)
- Well presented with a mature and professional approach to your work activities
- Quoting on hires or sales. This includes taking ownership for the initial contact through to the jobs return, ensuring any and all details are accurate.
- Overseeing of your projects (Hire or sale) to make sure what is required is completed to a high standard.
- Meticulous planning, team leading and giving direction on-site when required during normal business hours or after-hours.
- Reporting to your manager with the presentation of feedback from clients, how well jobs went as well as any problems/issues that may have happened from start to finish of your bookings.
- Site inspections and/or meetings with customers where required for relevant upcoming jobs
- Organizing payment terms with clients e.g. getting COD payments in before goods are released
- Continue building a clientele chain, with maintaining the clientele as an ongoing procedure (retention)
Base $50,000 – $60,000 + Superannuation + overtime